What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A WordPress plugin that generates coupons automatically
- Allowing you to use the WP Coupon Generator short-code to insert your coupons inside any post or page
- Allowing you to translate the coupon action buttons and messages to any language you want
- Allowing you to create unlimited number of coupons,edit and delete them
- Allowing you to display a Groupon-style countdown on your coupon
- Allowing you to customize the look and feel of your coupons
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WordPress Coupon Generator scores 71.58/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://wpcoupongenerator.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: wpcoupongenerator.com you’ll also be taken through to wpcoupongenerator.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)